About SERVPRO of Port Charlotte
Paul & Kimberly Maggio
Owners of SERVPRO of Port Charlotte
SERVPRO of Port Charlotte understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Port Charlotte specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Port Charlotte can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Port Charlotte.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CAI WEST FLORIDA CHAPTER
- Charlotte County Chamber of Commerce
- Punta Gorda-Port Charlotte-North Port Association of REALTORS® Inc